- Lambing Time
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/16 x 6 13/16 inches (12.8 x 17.3 cm) and Image: 2 15/16 x 5 3/8 inches (7.4 x 13.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(H)"; lower center: "Lambing Time"; lower right: "Top of page"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | animal art | animals | children's literature | fences | gates | grass | hut | illustration | lambs | landscape | livestock | sheep | sheep barn | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Lambing Time, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.