- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/16 x 6 13/16 inches (12.8 x 17.3 cm), Image: 2 15/16 x 5 3/8 inches (7.4 x 13.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(H)"; lower center: "Lambing Time"; lower right: "Top of page"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | animal art | animals | children's literature | fences | gates | grass | hut | illustration | lambs | landscape | livestock | sheep | sheep barn | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Lambing Time, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.