Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, The Farmyard, undated
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 11/16 x 6 5/16 inches (11.9 x 16.1 cm) and Image (no border): 2 13/16 x 4 13/16 inches (7.1 x 12.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "M | (N)"; lower center: "The Farmyard"; lower right: "Top of page"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | animal art | animals | bales | chickens | children's literature | cow | farmyard | fences | hay | hens | illustration | livestock | pig | pig pen
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.