- A River (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 x 7 1/2 inches (14.1 x 19 cm) and Image: 4 5/16 x 5 inches (10.9 x 12.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(Q)"; upper right: "14"; lower center: "The River Tail piece"; on back, lower left: "River Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | bridge (built work) | brook | child | children's literature | creek | father | fence | genre subject | hats | illustration | landscape | man | river | son | trees | trousers | wading | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, A River (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.