Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, The Burn, undated
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- 5 1/16 x 5 7/16 inches (12.9 x 13.8 cm) and 3 13/16 x 4 11/16 inches (9.7 x 11.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(u)"; upper right: "5"; lower center: "The Burn"; lower right: "Top of page"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | boy | burn (topography) | cap (headgear) | child | children's literature | coat | fisherman | fishing | fishing pole | genre subject | hat | illustration | landscape | meteorology | rocks (landforms) | science | science | trousers | waterfalls
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.