- The Burn (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 13/16 x 4 7/16 inches (9.7 x 11.2 cm) and Image: 2 5/8 x 3 15/16 inches (6.6 x 10 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "M | (v)"; upper right: "5"; lower left: "The Burn"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | burn (topography) | children's literature | fish | illustration | leaves | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, The Burn (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.