A Fishing Village (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 x 6 5/8 inches (10.2 x 16.9 cm) and Image: 2 7/8 x 4 15/16 inches (7.3 x 12.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(Z)"; upper right: "8"; lower center: "A Fishing Village"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | boats | boy | cap (headgear) | cargo | chains | child | children's literature | coast | dunes | fishing | flags | genre subject | hills | illustration | landscape | ropes | sea | shore (landform) | tent | tipi | village
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, A Fishing Village (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.