Christmas (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/16 x 6 1/16 inches (11 x 15.4 cm) and Image (no border): 3 7/16 x 4 3/16 inches (8.8 x 10.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(D D)"; upper right: "18"; lower center: "Christmas [...]"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets (hats) | children | children's literature | Christmas | church | coats | costume | fence | frost | genre subject | girls | hats | ice | illustration | landscape | men | snow | walking | winter | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Christmas (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.