A-Hunting We Will Go (tail piece)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/16 x 5 1/16 inches (8.8 x 12.8 cm), Image: 2 15/16 x 4 3/8 inches (7.5 x 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(H.H)"; upper right: "14"; lower left: "A Hunting we will go"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | children's literature | doghouse | dogs (animals) | fence | folk tale | gate | hunting | illustration | nursery rhyme | puppies | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, A-Hunting We Will Go (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.