Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Frost and Snow, undated
Frost and Snow
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/16 x 6 5/8 inches (20.8 x 16.9 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 x 5 3/8 inches (18.7 x 13.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(1.1.)"; upper right: "20"; lower center: "Frost and Snow"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | barrel | boy | child | children's literature | cottage | dress | frost | genre subject | headscarf | hills | house | illustration | landscape | mother | mountain | rural | snow | son | stairs | winter | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.