Frost and Snow (tail piece)
- Wood-engraving with hand coloring on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 inches (8.9 x 10.8 cm), Image: 2 9/16 x 3 5/8 inches (6.5 x 9.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "(JJ)"; upper center: "The End"; upper right: "20"; lower left: "Frost + Snow"; lower right: "Tail piece"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | children's literature | ducks | fence | frost | frozen | geese | hills | ice | illustration | lake | landscape | mountains | snow | stream | swan | winter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Alfred W. Cooper, active 1850–1901, British, Frost and Snow (tail piece), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.