John Jones, ca. 1745–1797, British, The Right Hon. Edmund Burke, 1790
The Right Hon. Edmund Burke
- Sheet: 20 3/8 x 14 5/8in. (51.8 x 37.1cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Mabel Brady Garvan Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | politician | portrait
- Associated People:
- Burke, Edmund (1729/30–1797), politician and author
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.