- Glen Crowe, Western Highlands, Scotland
- Aquatint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 × 21 9/16 inches (43.5 × 54.8 cm), Plate: 14 7/16 × 18 7/16 inches (36.7 × 46.8 cm), and Image: 12 3/8 × 17 1/16 inches (31.4 × 43.3 cm)
Watermark: J Whatman Paul Mellon Collector's mark
Lettered, lower left: "T. Walmsley pinxt"; lettered, lower center: "GLEN CROW, WESTERN HIGHLANDS, SCOTLAND. | London Pub'd March 4th 1811, by F.J. Sarjent, 57, Upper John Street, Fitzroy Square. Successor to Mr. F. Jukes."; lettered, lower right: "F.J. Sarjent sculp."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
after unknown artist, ( F. J. Sargent ), Glen Crowe, Western Highlands, Scotland, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.