- Additional Title(s):
- Stipple engraving and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper, laid in mount
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 5 9/16 inches (19.5 x 14.2 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 4 5/16 inches (14.9 x 11 cm), and Image: 3 15/16 x 3 3/16 inches (10 x 8.1 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Sir J. Reynolds Pinxt."; lower center: "MRS. LENOX. | Published June 1st. 1813 for the Proprietors, by G. Cowie & Co. Poultry."; lower right: "H. R. Cook Sculpt."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bust | curls | dress | portrait | woman | writer
- Associated People:
- Lennox, Charlotte (1730/31?–1804), novelist and writer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Henry R. Cook, active 1802–1849, British, active in Britain and France, Mrs. Lenox, 1813
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.