Gants de Suède
- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 x 8 1/4 inches (29.5 x 21 cm) and Image: 8 1/2 x 4 inches (21.6 x 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "24° | £216"
blindstamp of The Studio, London, lower left
Artist's butterfly emblem, in black ink, within image, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blouse | costume | figure study | genre subject | gloves | hat | skirt (garment) | standing | suede | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James McNeill Whistler, 1834–1903, American, active in Britain (from 1859), Gants de Suède, 1890
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.