Head of a Woman
- Additional Title(s):
Various Lithographs from "The Studio" Journal
- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, brown-yellow wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 x 8 1/4 inches (29.3 x 21 cm), Image: 8 11/16 x 5 7/8 inches (22 x 15 cm)
Collector's mark: The Studio, London (Lugt 2322bis)
Lettered, lower right, signature on stone: "Norman Garstin (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | bust | figure study | head | ruff | shadows | woman | youth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Norman Garstin, 1855–1926, British, Head of a Woman, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.