- Materials & Techniques:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 7/16 x 8 1/8 inches (29 x 20.6 cm), Image: 9 7/16 x 6 1/16 inches (23.9 x 15.4 cm)
Collector's mark: The Studio, London (Lugt 2322bis)
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: 'R. G. H"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coast | dock | figures | flags | genre subject | harbor | landscape | masts | mooring | pier | posts | quay | reeds | sailboats | sails | ships | shore (landform) | steamboat | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.