Print made by unknown artist, ( R. A. B. ), Woman with a Tambourine, undated
Woman with a Tambourine
- Part Of:
- Lithograph on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 9/16 x 8 3/16 inches (29.3 x 20.8 cm) and Image: 7 5/16 x 5 1/2 inches (18.5 x 14 cm)
Marked with impression, lower right: "The | Studio | London"
Lettered, lower right: "RA.B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- curtain | dancing | dress | figure study | genre subject | illustration | music | tambourine | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.