St. Pierre's Cottage
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving, 1st state on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 6 3/8 inches (29.5 × 16.2 cm), Image: 3 1/4 × 3 1/2 inches (8.3 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.388 St. Pierre's Cottage"; inscribed in graphite on verso, lower left: "Rogers' Poems 1833"; lower center: "Jacqueline"; lower right: "1st state"
Lettered, center left: "Turner, R.A."; lettered, center right: "Goodall"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape (representation) | mountain
- Associated Places:
- Alps | Italy | Piedmont
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Goodall, 1795–1870, British, St. Pierre's Cottage, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.