- Brickfield at Pitland Street, Surrey
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 15 3/8 inches (25.4 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "Bryce | Pitland"; lower left: "grey way t[...] | sharpen more | bury [...]"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "G.P.Boyce. 1866"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- field | kiln | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Surrey
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Price Boyce, 1826–1897, British, Brickfield at Pitland Street, Surrey, 1866
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.