John Le Conte, active 1850–1886, British, The Parliament Close and Public Characters of Edinburgh fifty years Since, 1844
- The Parliament Close and Public Characters of Edinburgh fifty years Since
- Colored aquatint and etching
- Sheet: 17 1/8 x 23 3/4in. (43.5 x 60.3cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.