- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 8 5/8 inches (15.9 x 21.9 cm), Plate: 4 3/8 x 6 3/8 inches (11.1 x 16.2 cm), and Image: 4 3/8 x 6 3/8 inches (11.1 x 16.2 cm)
Lettered lower left: "GS -1926"; lower right: "G-S-INV-ET-FEC-MCMXXVI"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Graham Sutherland"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cart | cottage | genre subject | landscape | science | star | tree | vine | workers
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Graham Sutherland, 1903–1980, British, Lammas, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.