Santa Maria della Spina, Pisa
- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, with cream chine collé
- 16 5/16 × 10 13/16 inches (41.4 × 27.5 cm), 9 3/16 × 6 13/16 inches (23.3 × 17.3 cm), 8 7/8 × 6 5/8 inches (22.5 × 16.8 cm), and 3 1/2 × 3 3/8 inches (8.9 × 8.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "R.415"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "Turner - E. Finden"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower center: "Santa Moaria della Spina. Life & Works of Byron 1832-34"; inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "(From the plate when lettered. printed blind) | From A. Wallis c.1916"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | church | river
- Associated Places:
- Arno | Church of Santa Maria della Spina | Italy | Pisa | Ponte Solferino
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Francis Finden, 1791–1857, British, Santa Maria della Spina, Pisa, 1832-1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.