Print made by William Walcot, 1874–1943, British, Caesar in Egypt, 1926
Caesar in Egypt
- Etching, aquatint, and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 11 × 14 7/8 inches (27.9 × 37.8 cm) and 7 × 9 3/8 inches (17.8 × 23.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "W. Walcot"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- columns | historical subject | soldiers
- Associated Places:
- Associated People:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.