IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Sleeping Cat, between 1905 and 1908
- between 1905 and 1908
- Graphite on thin, smooth, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 6 3/8 inches (12.7 × 16.2 cm)
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "Gwen John"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | cat | sleeping
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.