Rue Terre Neuve - Woman and Child Walking
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 6 1/2 inches (18.4 × 16.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso, upper right, in ink: "Juin 4 28"; lower right, in graphite: "fc 7519 | [...] wove? epais | ivoire | vue [...] 26'5/22'8 (4x9 cm) | vue [...] 44'5 40'8 | 2 blanc"; lower left: "DIA-918"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | genre subject | path | walking | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Gwen John, 1876–1939, British, Rue Terre Neuve - Woman and Child Walking, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.