- Kirkstall Abbey, Yorkshire
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/4 × 20 3/8 inches (32.4 × 51.8 cm)
On verso: "Kirkstall Abbey Yorkshire/ by Girtin"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Amelia Long, 1762–1837, British, Kirkstall Abbey, Yorkshire, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.