Figure Study of a Lady
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and gray ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 6 5/16 inches (19.8 × 16 cm) and Mount: 11 × 9 7/16 inches (27.9 × 24 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodice | bonnet | bustles | corset | dress | figure study | hair | lace | lady | leg of mutton sleeves | pose
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.