Figure Study of a Lady
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and gray ink on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 13/16 × 6 5/16 inches (19.8 × 16 cm) and Mount: 11 × 9 7/16 inches (27.9 × 24 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bodice | bonnet | bustles | corset | dress | figure study | hair | lace | lady | leg of mutton sleeves | pose
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.