IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, View of Isleworth Church, undated
View of Isleworth Church
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: View of Westminster Abbey from the South Bank
- Watercolor graphite, pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 7 13/16 inches (16 × 19.8 cm), Mount: 9 3/8 × 10 7/8 inches (23.8 × 27.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | church | dinghy | dock | river | riverbank | sails | trees | turrets
- Associated Places:
- All Saints Church | England | Hounslow | Isleworth | London | Thames | United Kingdom | Westminster Abbey
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.