IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, View of Buildings, undated
View of Buildings
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Covered Wagon with Horse
- Watercolor, graphite, and gray wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/16 × 7 13/16 inches (16.4 × 19.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys | covered wagon | crenelation | harness | horse (animal) | merlons | terrace | Tower | trees | turrets
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.