IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, View of a House, undated
View of a House
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Trees in front of House
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 7 13/16 inches (16 × 19.8 cm), Mount: 8 5/8 × 10 5/16 inches (21.9 × 26.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal | architectural subject | bricks | chimney | fence | horses (animals) | house | trees | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.