- Daniel O'Connell, Esqr.
- Line engraving, stipple engraving, crayon manner, and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 x 4 7/8 inches (18.5 x 12.4 cm) and Image: 4 15/16 x 4 1/16 inches (12.5 x 10.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "DANIEL O'CONNELL, ESQR. | Drawn by S. Catterson Smith. ___ Engraved by R. Cooper. | Published by J. Robins & Co. London & Dublin, Sep. 1 1825."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape (outerwear) | cloak | coat | collar | costume | cravat | leader | man | paper (document genre) | pendant (jewelry) | politician | portrait | scroll (information artifact) | watch
- Associated People:
- O'Connell, Daniel (1775–1847), Irish nationalist leader
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Cooper, ca. 1800–1836, British, Daniel O'Connell, Esqr, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.