Daniel O'Connell, Esqr.
- Line engraving, stipple engraving, crayon manner, and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 7 5/16 x 4 7/8 inches (18.5 x 12.4 cm) and Image (no border): 4 15/16 x 4 1/16 inches (12.5 x 10.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "DANIEL O'CONNELL, ESQR. | Drawn by S. Catterson Smith. ___ Engraved by R. Cooper. | Published by J. Robins & Co. London & Dublin, Sep. 1 1825."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape (outerwear) | cloak | coat | collar | costume | cravat | leader | man | paper (document genre) | pendant (jewelry) | politician | portrait | scroll (information artifact) | watch
- Associated People:
- O'Connell, Daniel (1775–1847), Irish nationalist leader
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Cooper, ca. 1800–1836, British, Daniel O'Connell, Esqr, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.