IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Robert Cooper, ca. 1800–1836, British, Daniel O'Connell, Esqr, 1825
Daniel O'Connell, Esqr.
- Line engraving, stipple engraving, crayon manner, and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 5/16 × 4 7/8 inches (18.5 × 12.4 cm), Image: 4 15/16 × 4 1/16 inches (12.5 × 10.3 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "DANIEL O'CONNELL, ESQR. | Drawn by S. Catterson Smith. ___ Engraved by R. Cooper. | Published by J. Robins & Co. London & Dublin, Sep. 1 1825."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cape (outerwear) | cloak | coat | collar | costume | cravat | leader | man | paper (document genre) | pendant (jewelry) | politician | portrait | scroll (information artifact) | watch
- Associated People:
- O'Connell, Daniel (1775–1847), Irish nationalist leader
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.