Ominum Gatherum, Second Series, No. 5
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- 10 5/8 x 14 7/16 inches (27 x 36.7 cm), 9 5/16 x 12 7/16 inches (23.7 x 31.6 cm), and 9 5/16 x 12 7/16 inches (23.7 x 31.6 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "OMNIUM-GATHERUM."; upper right: "SECOND SERIES, No.5."; center below main image: "H. Heath fec.t 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- African | birds | caricature | costume | courting | Danish | Dutch | elephant (animal) | genre subject | giraffe | hats | humor | men | monk | ostrich | parody | satire | smoking (activity) | thieves | turbans | Turkish | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Heath, active 1824–1835, British, Ominum Gatherum, Second Series, No. 5, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.