Ominum Gatherum, Second Series, No. 5
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 14 7/16 inches (27 x 36.7 cm), Plate: 9 5/16 x 12 7/16 inches (23.7 x 31.6 cm), and Image: 9 5/16 x 12 7/16 inches (23.7 x 31.6 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "OMNIUM-GATHERUM."; upper right: "SECOND SERIES, No.5."; center below main image: "H. Heath fec.t 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- African | birds | caricature | costume | courting | Danish | Dutch | elephant (animal) | genre subject | giraffe | hats | humor | men | monk | ostrich | parody | satire | smoking (activity) | thieves | turbans | Turkish | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Heath, active 1824–1835, British, Ominum Gatherum, Second Series, No. 5, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.