- Additional Title(s):
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 14 7/16 x 9 7/16 inches (36.7 x 23.9 cm), Plate: 12 3/8 x 7 5/16 inches (31.4 x 18.5 cm), and Image: 11 3/4 x 6 7/8 inches (29.8 x 17.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "20"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower center: "GUILLAUME LAUD, | Archevesque de Canterbury, Primat d'Angleterre."; lower left: "Wander Werff pinxit"; lower right: "Beneds. Audran sculpsit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | bust | cap | coat of arms | costume | crown | man | moustache | oval | portrait | robes | ruff | shield | stars | vestments
- Associated People:
- Laud, William (1573–1645), archbishop of Canterbury
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Benoit Audran, 1661–1721, French, Guillaume Laud, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.