Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Colonel Stanley, undated
- Stipple engraving and etching on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 6 5/16 x 4 3/4 inches (16.1 x 12 cm) and Image: 5 1/8 x 3 3/8 inches (13 x 8.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "47"; lower right: "Colonel Stanley"; lower center: "1903 Juw"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armed forces | bow (costume accessory) | buttons (fasteners) | coat | colonel | epaulets | fringe | man | medals | officer (military officer) | oval | portrait | sash | stars | stock | straight pins | uniform
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.