- Materials & Techniques:
- Stipple engraving and line engraving on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 4 3/4 inches (16.1 × 12 cm), Image: 5 1/8 × 3 3/8 inches (13 × 8.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "47"; lower right: "Colonel Stanley"; lower center: "1903 Juw"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- armed forces | bow (costume accessory) | buttons (fasteners) | coat | colonel | epaulets | fringe | man | medals | officer (military officer) | oval | portrait | sash | stars | stock | straight pins | uniform
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Colonel Stanley, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.