- A Country Lane
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blued white, laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 7 13/16 inches (16.2 × 19.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "Th. Mott | Manchester [...] | No. 6"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "Hair Brush for Miss Jane | [...] | Pencils for Miss Turner"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | fields | landscape | road | trees
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Miller, active 1773–1814, A Country Lane, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.