- Mrs. Hannah Sparke
- Stipple engraving and etching in brown ink on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 x 4 3/4 inches (12.7 x 12.1 cm), Plate: 4 7/8 x 4 5/8 inches (12.4 x 11.7 cm), and Image: 2 1/4 x 1 7/8 inches (5.7 x 4.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on front, lower center: "Mrs Hannah Sparke"; in graphite, on back, lower center: "Mrs H Sparke"; lower right: "Juer 1711"; lower center: "F Bartolozzi"; lower right: "Proof JW"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnet | bow (costume accessory) | cloak | fur | hood | oval | portrait | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Mrs. Hannah Sparke, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.