Bradwell Lodge in Essex, the Seat of the Revd. Henry Bate Dudley
- Part Of:
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 11/16 x 11 3/16 inches (22 x 28.4 cm), Plate: 6 3/16 x 8 1/16 inches (15.7 x 20.4 cm), and Image: 5 1/16 x 7 5/16 inches (12.8 x 18.5 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "Thos. Malton del. Figures by Rowlandson."; lower center: "Bradwell Lodge in Essex, the Seat of the Revd. Henry Bate Dudley. | Published as the Act directs Novr. 1, 1793, by W. Angus, No. 4; Gwynne's Buildings Islington."; lower right: "W. Angus sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- books | chairs | church | clouds | coats | costume | country house | dogs (animals) | feathers | fences | garden | gesture | gowns | hats | landscape | leisure | lodge | manor house | mansion | men | nobility | panaches | park (grounds) | paths | shrubs | tailcoats | trees | urns | women
- Associated Places:
- Bradwell Lodge | England | Essex | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Angus, 1752–1821, British, Bradwell Lodge in Essex, the Seat of the Revd. Henry Bate Dudley, 1793
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.