Alfred William Warren, active 1791–1809, The Bending Pillars at Staffa (from Smith's Geography), 1810
- The Bending Pillars at Staffa (from Smith's Geography)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basalt | boat | geology | island | landscape | ocean | people | rocks (landforms) | sea | water | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- Argyll and Bute | Europe | Scotland | Staffa | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.