Dudley Castle from the Court
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 15/16 x 6 9/16 inches (10 x 16.6 cm), Plate: 3 7/8 x 5 15/16 inches (9.9 x 15.1 cm), Image: 2 3/8 x 3 3/8 inches (6.1 x 8.6 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Engrav'd by J. Greig, for the Antiquarian & Topographical Cabinet, from a Drawing by J. Storer. | Dudley Castle, from the Court. | Published for the Proprietors by W. Clarke, New Bond St. & J. Carpenter, Old Bond St. June 1, 1810."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | castle | courtyard | ruins
- Associated Places:
- Dudley | Dudley | Dudley Castle | England | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, Dudley Castle from the Court, 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.