- Mezzotint and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Image: 12 7/8 x 10 7/8 inches (32.7 x 27.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, center: "Cleone"; lower left: "A Kauffman"; lower right: "F Bartolozzi | JW | Juer 1311 | (IR31/1378)"
Lettered, in brown ink, lower left (along oval): "Angelica Kauffman Pinxi.t"; lower right (along oval): "F. Bartolozzi sculpsit."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Asopus: offspring, companion(s), train | branch | child | cloth | daughter | dress | forest | gods - classical mythology | Greek | hair | mythology | nymphs | portrait | religious and mythological subject | rocks (landforms) | sandals | seasons | sleeping | spring | trees
- Associated People:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Cleone, 1784
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.