IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Miller, active 1773–1814, River Wharf / Figure Sketching in a Lane
River Wharf / Figure Sketching in a Lane
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: View of House / House & Garden [3 joined sheets
- Graphite / watercolor and gray wash over graphite
- Sheet: 7 11/16 x 12 1/2in. (19.5 x 31.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul Mellon in memory of Dudley Snelgrove
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch bridge | architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | cityscape | dome | fence | garden | house | merchants | river | riverbank | road | sailboat | sails | sketch | sketching | smoke | stairs | statue | steps | terrace | wharf | windbreak
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.