- Aquatint and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 5 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (14.6 × 19.3 cm) and 5 1/16 × 7 7/16 inches (12.9 × 18.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn & engraved by Wm. Ellis. | CLAPHAM."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | buildings | children | church | costume | family | father | fishing | fishing poles | genre subject | gown | hats | landscape | leisure | man | mother | park (grounds) | pond | sons | tailcoat | town | trees | village | woman
- Associated Places:
- Clapham | Clapham Common | England | Greater London | Holy Trinity Clapham | Lambeth | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.