- Aquatint and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 6 5/8 x 8 7/16 inches (16.9 x 21.5 cm) and Image: 5 1/16 x 7 3/8 inches (12.9 x 18.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn & engraved by Wm. Ellis. | BEDDINGTON. | Published 1 Nov. 1792, by W. Ellis, Gwynne's Buildings, Islington."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | antlers | architectural subject | architecture | barriers | bell tower | church | complex | country house | deer | fences | field | garden | gates | house | landscape | manor | park (grounds) | stained glass | trees
- Associated Places:
- Beddington | Beddington Park | Carew Manor | England | Greater London | St. Mary's Church, Beddington | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.