Pool of London
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 4 3/8 x 6 9/16 inches (11.1 x 16.6 cm) and Image: 2 11/16 x 5 3/16 inches (6.9 x 13.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by P. Dewint."; lower center: "POOL BY LONDON. | Published by Hurst, Robinson & Co London 1825"; lower right: "Engraved by Cha.s Heath."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay (body of water) | boats | docks | dome | flags | marine art | masts | merchants | moorings | piers | punts | rigging | rowboats | rowing | sailboats | sailing | sails | shipping | ships | wharves
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.