Pool of London
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 4 3/8 × 6 9/16 inches (11.1 × 16.6 cm) and 2 11/16 × 5 3/16 inches (6.9 × 13.2 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by P. Dewint."; lower center: "POOL BY LONDON. | Published by Hurst, Robinson & Co London 1825"; lower right: "Engraved by Cha.s Heath."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bay (body of water) | boats | docks | dome | flags | marine art | masts | merchants | moorings | piers | punts | rigging | rowboats | rowing | sailboats | sailing | sails | shipping | ships | wharves
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.