- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with beige chine collé
- Sheet: 9 13/16 x 12 1/8 inches (25 x 30.8 cm), Plate: 4 15/16 x 7 7/8 inches (12.6 x 20 cm), Sheet: 4 3/4 x 7 9/16 inches (12 x 19.2 cm), and Image: 3 1/8 x 4 15/16 inches (8 x 12.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by W. Westall"; lower center: "GREEN PARK. | Published by Hurst, Robinson, & Co London, 1825"; lower right: "Engraved by Cha.s Heath."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | buildings | children | cityscape | costume | dogs (animals) | fences | fountain | garden | genre subject | houses | leisure | men | park (grounds) | playing | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | Green Park | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.