- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with beige chine collé
- Sheet: 9 13/16 x 12 1/8 inches (25 x 30.8 cm), Plate: 4 15/16 x 7 7/8 inches (12.6 x 20 cm), Sheet (chine collé): 4 3/4 x 7 9/16 inches (12 x 19.2 cm), and Image: 3 1/8 x 4 15/16 inches (8 x 12.5 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Drawn by W. Westall"; lower center: "GREEN PARK. | Published by Hurst, Robinson, & Co London, 1825"; lower right: "Engraved by Cha.s Heath."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bonnets | buildings | children | cityscape | costume | dogs (animals) | fences | fountain | garden | genre subject | houses | leisure | men | park (grounds) | playing | trees | walking | women
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | Europe | Greater London | Green Park | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.