Print made by J. Francis Bouchelle, active 1823, Hertford Castle, 1823
- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 14 7/16 inches (27 x 36.7 cm) and Image: 3 1/4 x 5 1/16 inches (8.3 x 12.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Hertford Castle | (J. Francis Bouchelle Fecit Decr 1823.)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architecture | castle | door | landscape | path | river | road | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Hertford | Hertford Castle | Hertfordshire | Lea | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.