- Lithograph on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 14 7/16 inches (27 x 36.7 cm), Image: 3 1/4 x 5 1/16 inches (8.3 x 12.9 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Hertford Castle | (J. Francis Bouchelle Fecit Decr 1823.)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | castle | door | landscape | path | river | road | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Hertford | Hertford Castle | Hertfordshire | Lea | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by J. Francis Bouchelle, active 1823, Hertford Castle, 1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.