Francesco Bartolozzi RA, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket for the Theatre Royal, Between 1775 and 1800
- Ticket for the Theatre Royal
- Between 1775 and 1800
- Etching and line engraving on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 x 6 1/4 inches (12.4 x 15.9 cm) and Image: 4 3/4 x 6 1/8 inches (12.1 x 15.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.