Ticket: Walker's Lectures
- Additional Title(s):
Walker's Lectures. Fiat Experimentum.
- Materials & Techniques:
- Line engraving and stipple engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 × 4 1/8 inches (15.2 × 10.5 cm), Image: 5 × 3 3/8 inches (12.7 × 8.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite on back, lower center: "a ticket | 90b"; lower right: "T90b"
Lettered, lower center: "WALKER'S | LECTURES | Fiat Experimentum | Conduit Street Hanover Square | No.42."; lettered, lower left: "W. Hamilton R.A. inv."; lettered, lower right: "F. Bartolozzi sculps."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | book | drapery | globe | historical subject | lectures | man | pedestal | putto | sandals | sash | statue | wings | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francesco Bartolozzi, 1728–1815, Italian, active in Britain (1764–99), Ticket: Walker's Lectures, 1794
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.