- Doncaster Racecourse
- ca. 1839
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 24 inches (34 x 61 cm) and Mount: 16 7/16 x 27 inches (41.8 x 68.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "J. Pollard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Doncaster | England | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Pollard, 1792–1867, British, Doncaster Racecourse, ca. 1839
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.