James Pollard, 1792–1867, British, Doncaster Racecourse, ca. 1839
- ca. 1839
- Watercolor and pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 24 inches (34 x 61 cm) and Mount: 16 7/16 x 27 inches (41.8 x 68.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "J. Pollard"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Doncaster | England | Yorkshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.