The Crypt, Worcester Cathedral
- Part Of:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 4 x 6 1/4 inches (10.1 x 15.8 cm) and Image: 2 7/16 x 3 7/16 inches (6.2 x 8.8 cm)
Lettered in black ink, lower center: "Drawn & Engrav'd by J. Greig, for the Antiquarian & Topographical Cabinet. | The Crypt Worcester Cathedral. | Publish'd for the Proprietors, by Wm. Clarke Bond Street, May 1. 1807."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcade | arches | architectural subject | capitals | cathedral | columns | crypt | pillars
- Associated Places:
- England | Hereford and Worcester | United Kingdom | Worcester | Worcester Cathedral
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, The Crypt, Worcester Cathedral, 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.